Sunday, March 25, 2012

Teach Me to Walk in the Light [Faz-me Andar Só na Luz]

-
-
Teach me to walk in the light of his love [Quero aprender a seguir ao senhor]
Teach me to pray to my father above [Quero aprender a orar com fervor]
Teach me to know of the things that are right [Quero saber que a glória conduz]
Teach me, teach me to walk in the light [Faz-me, faz-me andar só na luz]
-
Come little child, and together we'll learn [Vinde, filhinhos, eu vou ensinar]
Of his commandments, that we may return [Os mandamentos que podem levar]
Home to his presence, to live in his sight [De volta ao lar onde habita Jesus]
Always, always to walk in the light [Sempre, sempre andando na luz]
-
Father in Heaven, we thank thee this day [Bom Pai Celeste, queremos te dar]
For loving guidance to show us the way [Graças por tua bondade sem par]
Grateful, we praise thee with songs of delight [Por nos mandares teu filho Jesus]
Gladly, gladly we'll walk in the light [Para, para que andemos na luz]
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...